True Pitch is a tool for fast and accurate tuning of any instrument. The consistent and intuitive user interface of True Pitch lets you tune your instrument without spending too much time exploring the app.
- Range of tone detection A0 – C8
- Very high precision of pitch measurement, about 0.1 cent resolution
- A detected tone is measured in respect to perfect pitch in cents
- Displays a musical note closest to the measured frequency
- Several display patterns for accidentals
- Transposition possible for instruments with natural key other than C
- Adjustable reference tone A4 in the range 400 – 480 Hz
- Preset temperament collection available
- or in tune
As you tune your instrument, the measured tone always appears as
Strong visual feedback for tones close to perfect pitch.
In tune condition
The in tune condition is an adjustable threshold in cents.
Sound level threshold
Keep the sound intensity of the instrument above the background noise when tuning.
Set any frequency in the range 400 – 480 Hz as A4 reference tone. A change will immediately affect the current scale definition.
Transposition possible for instruments with natural key other than C. Choose the key that corresponds to the natural key of your instrument.
Use any display pattern for accidentals.
Use any of the preset temperaments. A change will immediately affect the current scale definition. You can also arrange the scale intervals for all temperaments except for Equal Temperament.