True Tone plays any tone defined by a temperament. True Tone is useful in tuning instruments, or improving intonation of your instrument. The operation is simple, just swipe your finger to select a tone and press the fork symbol and instantly you will hear a continuous tone sounding.
- Range of tone approximately A0 – C8
- High accuracy of tone synthesis
- Common waveforms other than sine waves available
- Several display patterns for accidentals
- Transposition possible for instruments with natural key other than C
- Adjustable reference tone A4 in the range 400 – 480 Hz
- Preset temperament collection available
Press the fork symbol to play a continuous tone. The selected waveform and frequency will be used to synthesize the tone.
You swipe to select any tone in the range A0 – C8. Swiping left or right changes the tone in halftone steps. Swiping up or down changes the tone in octaves.
Change reference tone
Set any frequency in the range 400 – 480 Hz as the A4 reference tone. A change will immediately affect the sound playback.
Select any of the available waveforms for the tone to be played. A change will immediately affect the sound playback.
Transposition is possible for instruments with a natural key other than C. Choose the key that corresponds to your instrument
Select any of the available display patterns for accidentals.
Use any of the preset temperaments. A change will immediately affect the sound playback. You can also arrange the scale intervals for all temperaments except for Equal Temperament.